Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Benefit of Music

There are four things to make your life more happiness and smile to people around all the time.

1. Have affordable money
2. Have a good job
3. Sports
4. And can play music

I'd like to have all these in my life especially I love music, guitar since I was young. I can sing the songs when I was 15years old. I like to listen to the songs after study and works.

I also like playing sports like football and volleyball is my skill, i can play it the best and I play in the role of striker position.

I can also play Guitar, I like it and I'm learning it everyday.

Life is like wonderful!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Reasonably Priced Restaurant

There is a tasting room is combined of French and

Italian Bistro cuisine and a wine cellar in a single area, leading to construction in Cambodia
construction materials said.

By this way the vision of the restaurant was to refresh people’s perception on the wine and food culture in Singapore.

Mention that this restaurant is located at the heart of Singapore’s central Business District, which the diner easy to reach and it is reasonable priced.

In addition the restaurant’s vision and the overall related to experience sandwiching the crafted black volumes between two other thing of industrial aesthetics, which exposed ceilings and the concrete screed floor, to merge chic and sophisticated divergent aesthetics all reasonably priced.

Unknown said...

Connecting with the nature


"The three bathrooms in this house are similarly sized and share many construction materials. In this ensuite, however, we wanted to introduce the timber element to create a luxurious, soft, enclosed feeling," stated architect Christian Anderson about the theme of the bathroom able to bring owners closer to the nature by using natural materials.

The bathtub also the center stage in the design with a bespoke redwood cedar and its tap established a waterfall effect. The tub was laminated after joining with timber bars, according to reliable furniture shop in Phnom Penh construction materials information.

In addition to the warmth of the bathtub, the one end side wall also create the same ambience with scented cedar wood. The floor surface also consisted of a natural material of basalt. To maintain a cozy temperature in the bathroom, underfloor heating was installed with an individual thermoregulatory.