Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sleeping Is A Virus

 Picture From Google
Life is very short for everyone!
We have to determine a specific goal to achieve before our life end.

Steve Jobs said: "How to live before you die". It is very meaningful to encourage or motivate his employee at the workplace. Every Steve's employees were very hard working all day and night.

I'm following this way right now.

Nowadays I start working from 8AM I work, eat and hack until 12AM or sometime it's till 1AM at night time. I'm going back home very late every night and I have a few hours to sleep only.

Bill Gates said: "If you born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"

So, in order to accomplish my goal and have much money I have to kill the sleeping and concentrate to develop more projects successfully as scheduled.

Much sleeping is a wastefulness in our life time.
Much sleeping is a virus.

Read: 7 Steps to Bulletproof Sleep – How to Get Less Sleep Without Polyphasic Headaches
http://www.bulletproofexec.com/7-steps-to-bulletproof-sleep-how-to-get-less-sleep-without-polyphasic-headaches/

Do you agree? if you do, please leave a comment below.

By: Han4U

No comments: