Friday, August 6, 2021

Yahoo Mail Made Me So Disappointed

It is the first email service I was using since I started my journey in University of Computer Science in 2002. All emails had been stored in Yahoo such as my lecture's assignment, University trips and photos with my classmates during bachelor degree for four years.

Especially I used it to communicate with my girlfriend where she was studying at Malaysia (now she is my wife). I had lovely stories with her a lot. We had many sweet emails and photos while we were in teen. Every time, I was bored most of the time, just sign into the Yahoo and read older messages and looked at old photos it made me a lot of power and happiness.

After left Yahoo Mail for few years, I felt to sign in and find my old memories with her then everything were gone :( , I'm so disappointed. Technology fooled me! I hopefully trusted on it but at the end of the day it fooled me, they just updated terms of condition and policy and wiped out all of user's personal mails and things. I thought that it is not only me had this experience but others also hurt by Yahoo.

See this article, they also had as same problem as  me:

CHANHAN HY

No comments: