Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Am A Warm Of Everybody

My family need me.
My love need me.
My company need me.
My brother & sister need me.

   Picture from Google

Responsibility is a key that all of people must have it. It is a warm, it is a confident needed by every people around you.

When I stayed far away from my home for a week or months, I felt that everyone in family were very lonely they were so cold. A big warm of a big brother in a family is very important for everyone. He really has many big tasks to do every days and higher responsibilities for his family, broth and sister.

My love need me, she loves me to stay closer and need a lot of cares from me. A warm of love is also needed to take care of it crucially otherwise there will be broken one day.

I'm a General Manager in one company. 
If there is my presence in office everyday, I felt that every colleagues or CEO they have confident and they have a warm. When I have a trip to somewhere that is very far way from company, urgently they look for me and contact me all the time because they need a warm from me. My responsibilities in company very huge.

Everyone really need a WARM from me, 
so I am a WARM of everyone.

By: Han4U

No comments: