Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Homeless Life, Myself Helped Myself


View My homeless life in a larger map

My life frequently changed from  one place to another place all the time because of homeless.

The first time I knew Phnom Penh City It was in 2002, my life started very challenging in the city from this year onward.

From 2002 until 2009 I moved and hired 7 rent houses already.

No enough affordable
No enough food
No enough water
No enough comfortable places
No enough equipments
No enough encouragement
No relatives

I lived lonely everywhere in the city.
I helped myself by myself.
I encouraged myself by myself.
I looked opportunity for myself by myself.

But there is only my mother and father who helped and encouraged me all the time. :'(

So far I've still been a homeless man.

 That's all what I have to tell you the world. :(

No comments: