Sunday, April 15, 2012

HAPPY KHMER NEW YEAR 2012


Best wishes to you and your family for a very prosperous, successful, healthy and happiness for the year of Dragon.

Where do you plan to to tour during these 3 days?

For me, I will be in Phnom Penh for these day because i have very important obligation in here to take care of every things at home Phnom Penh.

However, I will be around for chitchat & beers with friends and in additional i will be at home PP watching movies.

This year, i would really say sorry to my parents, sisters & brothers and relatives are waiting at hometown for my presence to attempt to meet up and party. We will exactly gather later.

I wish the year of dragon must change and grow up my family to become better, love each other, collaborate between each other to achieve the goals of my mother.

Han4U

No comments: