Monday, June 13, 2011

Merge Replication: Delete RowGUID Column

Merge Replication: Delete RowGUID Column
.

Author Messages
nejla
New Member
New Member

--
22 Jun 2004 10:27 PM
Hello All,
1 year Ago we had Merge Replication Between 2 servers.2 months the second server moved
to a new building so we lost our connection and because we needed to change the structure
of some of the published tables I disabled the merge replication with its wizard but because
of no coonection with the second server nothing removed from the subscriber.
In subscriber I still have ROWGUID column and when I want to delete it, it doesn't let me
to do that and says this table replicated.
Now I really need to turn back my database on the second server to the not replicated form.
What Should I do.
Thanks in advance
Nejla




talltop
New Member
New Member

--
23 Jun 2004 03:56 AM
I believe running sp_removedbreplication at the subscriber should do the trick for you.

---------------------------------------------
Travis Lee Alltop
SQL Server DBA



.

No comments: