The bar-code rendering framework quite simply encapsulates the native rendering of barcode symbologies without requiring third-party fonts. The framework makes it easy to define new symbologies and use the resultant images from web or forms applications in a variety of usage scenarios.
Currently supported bar-code symbologies;
- Code 11 with or without checksum
- Code 25 standard/interleaved with or without checksum
- Code 39 with or without checksum
- Code 93 with checksum only
- Code 128 with checksum only
- Code EAN 13 with checksum only
- Code EAN 8 with checksum only
- Code PDF417 2D with checksum (alpha version)
A sample web application is included to demonstrate usage of the rendering classes from a web environment - it's still rather simple though!